Wordpress plugin installation
MailRCPT can be plugged into Wordpress. Users can than subscribe to mailing lists from Wordpress, they can also browse send mailings right on your Wordpress blog with your theme and style.
To install the MailRCPT plugin in Wordpress simply follow the steps below:
- Go to your Wordpress blog and go to your dashboard.
- Click "Plugins" > "Installed" plugins and click the "Add new" button.
- Search for "MailRCPT" (without the quotes of course). The MailRCPT plugin should appear.
- Now click the "Install now" button. When it is installed click the "Active" button.
- The wordpress plugin has been installed and activated, you can configure it by going to "Settings" > "MailRCPT"
Installed! But we're not done yet. Please continue to the Configuration
No comments found..
Not enough rights to add comment